Partnering with pastors
to impact the world
After 35 years of being a pastor at Eastern Hills Bible Church in Manlius, NY (30 years as Lead Pastor), my wife and I made the decision to leave our home, church and friends and move to Charleston, SC. This move was motivated primarily by a desire to be able to spend more time with our 4 daughters and their families.
I consider it an immense privilege to have been a pastor for all of those years. But even in the best of churches it is, at times, a difficult, draining, and discouraging role. Our dream is that the ministry of The Pastors Partner, will come along side of the pastor in the local church, and help carry the burden of that role!
In the next few months we will be continuing to develop the ground floor of this ministry, including more clearly articulating its vision and focus. To do this, I am engaging in conversations with Pastors to get feedback on ideas and thoughts that we have been considering. If you want to talk about how a ministry like The Pastors Partner might come along side of Pastors, or if you want to stay updated on the development of The Pastors Partner, we would love to hear from you.
A little bit more about me:
- I grew up in Cazenovia, NY the youngest of 4 boys
- I attended Bucknell University and got a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- After college I completed a THM from Dallas Theological Seminary.
- In 1984 my wife and I moved to gorgeous central New York, began our ministry at Eastern Hills, raised 4 daughters, and poured our lives into the church and the community
- In 2017 we began the process of succession at Eastern Hills, and we watched as God led the church through this time, and brought it into an exciting new era!
- In the fall of 2019 we moved to Charleston SC, and began to work on The Pastors Partner
I have been a pastor for over 35 years, including 30 years as Lead Pastor at Eastern Hills Bible Church in Manlius, NY.